What if it boosted your Confidence?
What if it improved your Competence?
What if it ignited your Performance?
Get out of your musical rut.
Know exactly how to improve & why.
This step-by-step system will help you strategically prepare for your musical future.
End the confusion & frustration.
Traditional lessons can leave musicians confused and guessing. It’s not just you.
Break through previous roadblocks.
Don’t let wrong information, bad teaching and lack of fundamental skills continue to hold you back.
Understand the "math" of music.
Learn to Hear, See & Say music rhythm.
Engage & Accellerate ALL your senses.
And so much more...
We all want to perform at the highest level.
But too often we’re overwhelmed with crazy schedules that don’t leave time to develop skills needed for peak, musical performance.
YEARS GO BY –
AND WE STILL HAVEN’T REACHED THE LEVEL OF MUSICAL EXCELLENCE WE KNOW WE CAN ACHIEVE.
This is where Paul Babelay’s 5-Step Plan to Rhythm Mastery truly shines.
This proven system will help you prepare for anything musical in your future. Whatever you want to do with music will improve.
It’s a plan to be your best – by learning to Hear, See and Perform music with confidence and focus.
The “IT Factor” – the missing ingredient.
The Rhythm Factor will help you develop the It Factor that all great musicians have.
- Focus without fear
- Accuracy & Precision
- Feel & Groove
- Perform with power & sensitivity
- Play with passion – make every note count
Empower your musical voice to soar.
“You should have that sense of time – you know, ah… before you have the notes. If you have the notes and you don’t have the sense of time, you kinda don’t know what to do with the notes. “
I mean, in the course of an evening, people will take a solo here and there, but generally it’s all about the rhythm of that music.”
1. Learn the Ground Rhythms
2. Downbeats & Upbeats
3. Essential Three Rhythms
4. Rhythmic ABC's
5. Timing is Everything
- Drums & Percussion
- Strings.. anything.
No matter the instrument, it depends on your ability to deliver the rhythm.
“Music comes from the musician, not the instrument”. Victor Wooten
Songwriters & Composers
- Don’t be limited by your performance ability
- Learn new & creative ways to word paint
- Understand different layers of the song, ground rhythm, signature licks, background patterns and solo lines
- Perform more interesting accompaniment parts on guitar or piano
- Be comfortable with new styles and concepts
You can speak the language of music, know exactly what needs fixing, where it is in the music, and when to punch in and get out. Be confident and prepared, regardless of the session you’re in
- Learn to read charts
- Read lead sheets and sheet music
- Know how to count music in any genre
- Be comfortable talking the language of music
- Prepare for auditions with confidence
- Hear and create different layers of vocal parts
- Be marketable in both live and studio settings
Understand the language of music to quickly and effectively get what you want. From the rhythm section to big lyric hooks – producers need to know rhythm down to the smallest detail.
It’s not rocket science. You can do it too.
Remember – nothing happens in music without rhythm.
- Playing for fun
- Jamming with friends
- Starting a band to play on weekends
- Learning to play an instrument
- Learning to read music
So no matter your musical goals, start here – you won’t regret it.